Thursday, January 1, 2009

С Новым Годом!!!!!!



Happy New Year! Last night for New Year's we prepared our food and then got ready and then Ate here at home. Vitalik was out somewhere when we ate but we ate on the kitchen table which we moved into his room. We watched a Kareoke special program on the Russian channel 1, and Ate. Mama made some delicious liquor and we ate "salad" chicken, amazing potatoes, black bread and had pineapple, mandarins, bananas, cake, and chai. After we ate we got dress up, and then it was New Year's so we all drank champagne. Then Veronika and I went to the Centre and watch the fire work show. IT was all very pretty! then we met up with Inga and her boyfriend and Went to Inga's house where we talked, watched some more music on the telly and drank more champagne and had chocolate until 4 in the morning. Then we came home and I guess I slept until 4 pm. Holy crap I must be jet lagged. hopefully I will do better tomorrow. I haven't translated anything for the Rehab's website since I got here!!! :( I hope I to tomorrow. And I didn't run today either. I am excited to start BREAKING FREE by Beth Moore the bible study, but I didn't bring any thing but my bi-lingual bibles which are New testament and psalms and proverbs only and she works a lot with the old testament (my kind of woman!). Yeah, so we'll see what happens. I haven't gone into town yet during today. I need a brush and a razor and a full length bible. it I can find them. :) I would just use the interwebs for my bible but I know that a lot of fighting happens between my bro and sis over the computer and I use it enough as it is to talk to you kids, so I don't want to further complicate things. I am still a tad disoriented and I know I am not putting as much effort as I should in my relationship with Christ right now LORD HELP ME :)

1 comment: