Thursday, February 19, 2009

More.

Okay, so that was Tuesday. Wednesday.


Wednesday Morning I went to my Russian Language Lesson. It was fine. I think Elena is going to teach us (the one at school. not the one I live with and not the one who picked me up form the Train station). There are 2 classes, one for "beginners" and one for intermiadiate. I am in the Intermediate one. There is only one other girl in my "class." She is form Sapin. She studied here last semester too and works as a Russian to Spanish Translaor here in Town. She also studied Russian in Spain and for a year in Estonia. IT is quite evident to me that she kicks my butt in Russian. She is nice but I am way intimidated. Adn I am competetive and have the suckign feelign thta I've already lost. But I need to surrender that to God and just concern myself serving Him. then I got on the computer for a bit and went home. At home Paige called and said she wanted to go to a movie. At home I was desperate to pee but the intire back of the toilet was missing... this was concerning. Elena Borisovna caught me starign awkwardly at the toiled and handed me a bicket of water and told me they were remodelign the building and that after I peed I needed to pour soem waher in the toilet. so I did and all was well. Then I had an egg sandwich with Nonna. Then I called Paige back and told her I was game.

more later...

3 comments:

  1. I'm so surprised they have two levels of Russian class - last semester there was just one and I didn't take Russian.
    Is the Spanish girl named Inma? (Or Carmen?) She intimidated me last semester too, but I finally got to know them at the end and they are really cool. Don't feel competitive.
    Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why is this toilet thing so funny to me??

    ReplyDelete
  3. INMA!! She seems really cool... but SO scary. I am glad that you understand what I'm going through!! LOVE YOU!!

    And Christina, I think the bad spelling actually adds to the humor because you have to work for it. :)

    ReplyDelete