Monday, May 4, 2009

WOOHOO~~!

An Annoyance: I've been logged in to Chacha for like 15 minutes without getting a question.

Praise: I am a Chacha guide!! God has provided me with a meager source of income, regardless how reliable or unreliable, and that is a miracle and an answer to prayer. (and he got me the job even though my computer gave out on during the readiness test)

Praise: I don't have to take the entrance exams to get into the Russian Christian Academy for the Humanities.

Prayer Request/Praise/Announcement: My interview to get into the Psychology department will take place on May 19th at 3 o'clock. PLEASE BE IN PRAYER ABOUT THIS!!! PLEASE!! I know I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength, and I beleive He is calling me to this, but covering all of this in prayer is still a wonderful idea :)

Confusion: I think I am supposed to take some kind of test for each of my classes I am currently taken but I have no clue what sort of test... or when.

PRAISE: IF need be I can move into the dorms here in July AAAAAANNNNDDD It only costs 3000 Rubles a month! WHAT A BLESSING!!! (with current exchange rates that is $91 a month!! In one of the cities with the highest housing costs ever!!)

(still no chacha questions... what is all of America asleep?)

I am at McDonalds right now. Good times.

Praise: My Norton Antivirus is FINALLY up to date.

Praise: The wifi at the school is working on my computer again!!

Praise: Despite what looks in my earthly eyes to be chaos, I know GOD is in control and He is teaching me peace in the turmoil and joy in confusion, and to seek him through everything.

Maybe if Chacha leeps being this sporatic I'll write on the blog more?? :)

Be praying my daddy publishes his book. I really hope he does!!

Got a question. about a nother random person and whether he is dating anyone. I put unknown people as one of my interests and I get most of my questions about them now. they are really obscure and I hope I get faster at answering them. (that could be a prayer request... more questions and faster answers! :) )

I am not really in need of the money right this second or anything. I am still livign off of my bank account (and my parents). I am kinda just considering this a training.

Another question. IT was hard, and it was mislabeled. Oh, well.

Okay, I am gettign questions with regularity now... so I guess I'll go. I love you all!! Be praying for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment