Tuesday, April 28, 2009

heyo

Hello firends and loved ones! I am sorry I haven't written in so long!!! Ilove you all! I have just been incredibly busy!! I AM SOOOO HAPPPY! Easter was great here!! I'll try to get some pictures of our Easter eggs and whatnot soon. I haven' gotten a prepared blog written so this is just to let you know all is well and that GOD IS SOOO GOOD TO ME. I am been calling home alot, and I think that is part of why I am not wrting as much... I only have so much time in a day and if I spend my communication with home allotment on a phone call I am usually too sleepy or busy to write a blog. That is no excuse, just a rationalization. Let's see. Paige and I have been watchign movies. School has been school. On Saturday we foreigners went to Pavlovsk. It was incredibly beautiful and I'll try to get those pics on here too sometime. :) The weather has been ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! Adn cats are out and I like cats. It is like 20 degrees celcius here and thta is liek my perfect weather. IT is even comfortable inthe shade and there is a pleasant breeze. I LOVE IT!!! Adn it is SUNNY!!! There are SOOO many people on the beach at Ozerki over by where the rehab is. The lake is melted too. I've heard that people are swimming in the Neva! HA what fun!

Okay, I had been flipping out abotu stayign and where money is goign to coem from and all that jazz, but this is the new plan and I am really excited abotu it because I think it will work. :) I'm plannign on workign for chacha. haha. I know it sounds silly, but this way it will be like I am workign int he US (legally) and I;ll be makign an income, even if it isn't so good. I'd be paid by the number of questions I answer so the pay is like $3-$9 and hour. I'm anticipating being on the lower end of that spectrum but at least I'll be able to work whenever I am available and we called the Academy's Dorms and found out that I can have internet oin my room. So if the internet isn't crap, I could just work late at night or whenever I have down time or whatever. I dunno ow in depth I've gotten on this blog about my aspirations for the upcomign year, but I very much feel that God is calling me to stay. I am plannign on attendign The Russian Christian Academy for the Humanities ( rxga.ru ). This all very intense and there are so many obstacles. These obstacles have caused me no little crises of faith in the last few weeks, but the LORD is little by little making the road clear and I have full faith that He is will me and will make my paths straight. I HAVE SOO MUCH JOY RIGHT NOW!!! SO HAPPY TOO!! And I am at peace with my Love and my Creator!! Good times!

We saw a play the otherday... I didn't like it really.

Be prayign for me!! I can always use wisdom! BE prayign for my upcomign entrance exams and for my current schooling. Be praying for Rehab and that th eLord would give me a humble servant's heart to better serve there!! :) So much to pray about os just go hogwild! Pray for provision and increased faith and for my family!! Mommy isn't feeling too well, and I know that all of this craziness is hard for my family in general. Be prayign that God gives them peace abotu His path for me and that He confirms it to them... and stuff. Sorry that this is poorly thought out and poorly wirtten, but I gotta go to class now!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment