Friday, December 26, 2008

Pre-departure


I got my visa today. PRAISE JESUS! I also got my grades. They were a lot better than I expected. I am excited and nervous. GOD has told 2 of my roommates that HE is anointing me for Russia. I find this exhilarating, frightening, and confusing. I cannot think of a woman in the Bible being anointed, and am constantly confused by what my role is as a woman, prophet, missionary, and human being and how these roles are supposed to mesh in some cohesive, beautiful, and effective manner. I suppose the LORD will reveal it all to me in time.

1 comment:

  1. Deah--This is your cousin Lauren.
    I just wanted to remind you of Elizabeth in Luke. Chapter two I believe. The Word says that the Holy Spirit came upon her(the anointing) and she prophesied to Mary about the Christ child.
    Loves ya!
    Lauren Leigh

    ReplyDelete